Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Feelin' Rested

Helloooo!

My first night in my crate was a success! I was really nervous at first. I'm so used to having a big pile of warm brothers and sisters surrounding me at bedtime! I didn't wanna be all by myself.
It only took me about fifteen minutes to stop crying, (mom called it piercing screams) and then I fell asleep! I felt much better knowing mom and dad were right next to me.
I woke up and had to potty at 1 am and was ready to play after I relieved myself, but dad said it was back to bed I go. After that, I slept all the way through til 8!! Dad called me a champion.
I spent the whole day playing and sleeping. Here are some pictures of our day.


Lucas and I getting acquainted on his terms.

I became fast friends with all of my toys today.


 My nylabone is one of my favorites!


What's next?


Ooh, yea. This is a good one, too.


Sharing with mom.


I love my duck. But my mouth isn't big enough to make it squeak yet!

So we took it outside.




I'm not allowed near the trash cans.




Have I told you how much I love grass?




Then I got sleepy.

Grabbed a quick drink of water..

then fell asleep watching Seinfeld.

Serenity now! Goodnight, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment