Saturday, June 9, 2012

Woof!!

Hi there! My name is Charlemagne. I am a Golden Retriever and I'm all boy. 
I was born in Molalla, Oregon on April 14th, 2012. I have 5 brothers and 5 sisters. My dog mom's name is Lola and my dog dad's name is Rocket. 
My human parents are picking me up this Tuesday and I'm so excited to start my new life! I know that I'm about to be very spoiled because my mom and dad bought me a bunch of new toys to play with. I know I am going to be having tons of adventures and love in my life. Here are some pictures to introduce myself.


Here I am, such a ham.

This is me and my sibling. I'm on the right with the slick blue collar.

Here is the whole bunch of us! Aren't we just outta sight?! I'm gonna miss these guys.

I love to be cuddled by Dawn.

Here we are during sleepy time right after my mom and dad picked me out of the group! 

I think that's me playing with the duck!

Mommy and me

I'm going to miss my mommy and puppy siblings but I can't wait to go home and meet my new kitty brother and sister. I'm sure they'll love me.




Thanks for the pics, Dawn!

No comments:

Post a Comment