Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sittin' Poolside

We took a trip to the vet today to get a vaccine so I don't get sick! It hurt and I cried but Mom and Dad gave me lots of treats after. =) I love my Zuke's! When we came home, I took a nap while my parents snuck off to the grocery store. When they came back, they told me that there was a surprise waiting for me in the yard. 

I'm listening.

So we walked outside and ...

My very own pool!!! I love it.

It was such a beautiful warm day, I couldn't wait to dip my paws right into that refreshing goodness!




Exhausted after lots of play.

Dad broke out the weed eater while Mom and I lounged in the grass.

My favorite cow hoof.

Lucas soakin' in some sunshine. 

We can't wait for the next summery day to break out the pool! Maybe I'll even convince Lucas to join in the watery fun... 


No comments:

Post a Comment