Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Homeward Bound

Well, folks, I'm finally home!! And what a day it has been!
When my mom and dad came to pick me up, I was so excited to see them. They were surprised at how much I'd grown since they last saw me. 




We all said our goodbyes to Dawn and thanked her for starting me off so well and giving me such a loving home with my siblings.



Ready to hit the road!

I did really good in the car, I wasn't scared at all! I cuddled with my mom most of the time while dad tried his hardest to keep his eyes on the road and off of me. :) Who can blame him?
I even told them when I needed a potty break and took to the leash really well!
Here are a few pictures of our trip.


Love my blankie.






Zonked.

We finally arrived home and I got to roll around in my green yard for the very first time. I also took a quick squirt before going inside.

Mom and dad gave me my first at-home meal. 
Bon Appétit!




Yummo!!

I finally got to meet my new big brother and sister! My brother, Lucas, was very curious and wanted to check me out. Madison hid and I think it might take her a little time to get brave enough to come visit. But that's okay, I'll be patient. :) 


I can tell we're gonna be best buds!

Mom and dad set up my crate in our bedroom and I liked it pretty well.




I squeezed in a quick nap but before we knew it, I was ready to go wild again! So we went outside and explored our backyard.


I loved diggin my little sniffer in the fresh green grass!






Love tummy rubs!



Okay, I'm worn out. Time to go back inside to rest. :)

I'm gonna catch some ZzzzZzzs and relax with the fam. Best first day EVER!


No comments:

Post a Comment