Monday, June 11, 2012

Tomorrow!

Good morning!
One more day until I come home!! I can hardly believe it. My mom emailed me a picture of some of my new toys:




Can you believe it?! I can't wait to sink my sharp little teeth right into those things. They are no match for me.
She also picked up a seat belt for me because I am going to be taggin along to lots of places with her and she wants me to be nice and safe. On my first ride home I'm going to be laying in my mom's lap, though. She said she wants me nice and close. I hope I don't get car sick. It's kind of a long drive. But I'm tough and I'm sure I'll be fine. 

I wanted to put up some pictures of my new big brother and sister. They look like real cuddle bugs and that's great because I am too!




Don't they look great? They better not try to steal my toys! :)
    Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment